Well here are some neat stuff about my car. My car
is a 1991 2nd generation Camry DX V6. From my observations my car is really really
rare. I have not seen any other Camry with the same car color as mine (Regatta
blue). Although it's an automatic I still think it's really neat! Like most
spoiled teens I also inherited my car from my parents, but what's wrong with that?
Like most young car enthusiasts I like to modify things
to my car to make it look unique and different from the rest of the cars on earth.
Here is what I have done so far. I would like to do more stuff to my car, but because of
the usual lack of funds, parental consent, the very limited amount of performance items of
the Camry in general, let alone 2nd Generations, and other related concerns, the list is
These are wrecked pictures.
UNDER THE HOOD
Modifications yet to come.....
- Installing more interior lighting
- 912 stealth PIAA fog lights
- color silicone hoses
- new carpet
- upgrade wiring harness
- V6 auto - V6 manual transmission conversion (MR2
- Clutchmasters stage III clutch
- aftermarket HD syncros
- navigation/dvd/tv/cd player - top of the line
- Custom trunk, dynamat, eq's, new speakers, air
horns, mid basses, one more sub, new amps, cd changer, make trunk keyhole
into a camera and use lcd screen as rear view mirror. Install trunk
- 3s-gte usdm MR2 Turbo Engine swap (200hp) or 3s-gte jdm
celica all-trac (235hp)
- MSD ignition
- custom interior
- repaint car
- Sparco racing seats
- custom down pipe, custom intercooler pipe, ceramic
- new turbo(T67), rods, injectors, pistons, ported polish TB, ported intake
runners, fuel rail,
pulleys, cams, flywheel, HKS super sequential BOV, Blitz 60mm gauges (oil temp,
boost, oil pressure, EGT), blue-printing,
supra fuel pump,.....etc. The list is endless. But if you were
wondering I plan to have ATLEAST 320+hp camry. 12-13 seconds1/4 mile?
- BMW M5 headlight conversion
- relax enjoy....
- buy Lexus IS300 to mod out....I have a long way to go.